NO Plagiarism and a Minimum of 400 words
According to the authors, privacy and security go hand in hand; and hence, privacy cannot be protected without implementing proper security controls and technologies. Today, organizations must make not only reasonable efforts to offer protection of privacy of data, but also must go much further as privacy breaches are damaging to its customers, reputation, and potentially could put the company out of business. As we continue learning from our various professional areas of practice, its no doubt that breaches have become an increasing concern to many businesses and their future operations.
For this discussion, find an example of a security breach that compromised data records at a company in the same industry as you will be using in your final paper. Summarize the breach, discuss the data that was lost and identify security controls that you would recommend being in place (be certain to remember to cite sources) that could have prevented this breach from occurring.
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from google scholar ) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.