NOTE: Doing this assignment amounts to writing a rough draft of your paper. Apply any feedback you’ll be receiving on this assignment to your next MS Word Assignment (#4), the final draft, to maximize your points.
In this assignment, you will complete your paper and submit it for a plagiarism check. Be sure to give credit to your sources throughout your paper using the Word reference features to enter internal citations.
Take into account the following guidelines:
Research papers are organized so that the information flow resembles an hourglass in that it goes from the overall idea to more specific (detailed) description and then back to general (overall) again. The introduction section will introduce the topics and provide general information. The methods and results will provide specific, detailed information about this research project and the discussion/conclusion will discuss the findings in a larger context.
The following section will describe each of these parts in more detail.
The body of your paper should include:
· Introduction: The introduction begins by introducing the broad overall topic and providing basic background information. It then narrows down to the specific research question relating to this topic. It provides the purpose and focus for the rest of the paper and sets up the justification for the research.
· A brief explanation of your choices. The body should tell why you chose that particular “Ethical Issue” and “Emerging Technology”. Explain in detail on what you discovered.
· Explain the benefits and limitations of the emerging technology that you have chosen to write about. Details should be supported by your research.
· Evaluate the ethical issue that you have chosen. Relate this issue to the identified emerging technology (above) if possible. Support your opinion by citing facts learned in your research.
· The Reference pages (APA style) . You should already have this created using the Word Reference feature. You should also use the Word Reference feature to make your internal citations.