You must respond to 3 students post and each post shall be at least one paragraph long (five sentences) supported by literature where appropriate. You are responding to the students paper I will send to you separately. The papers are consisted of these five questions:
(1) What are the Key standards for ethics and independence in audits?
(2) Provide a brief summary of each of the key areas in audit reports? (See page 171 of Government Auditing Standards, Standard 7.08)
(3) How can the Government Auditing Standards be helpful to law enforcement agencies even if they don't claim to follow all the standards in the audits?
(4) How can internal/external audits prevent problems, provide correction, and recognition of superior policies or work product?
(5) For the final paper, what topic or area would you like to conduct an audit? What will the challenges with the audit be and what type of important information would the audit provide?