To prepare for this assignment, review Figures 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, and 3.6 from your textbook. Select a Saudi Arabian company, identify the industry in which it competes, and identify its three main competitors. Complete an Industry Analysis by answering the following questions.
- Analyze and predict industry profitability:
- Apply a detailed Porter’s Five Forces framework with a graphic representation (Figure 3.3) and written explanation for your selected company in relation to the Five Forces.
- Given the Five Forces analysis outcomes, predict the level of industry profitability expressed as high, intermediate, or low.
- Implications for strategy:
- What strategies can the rival companies adopt to reduce competitive pressure and improve industry profitability?
- Which strategies do you recommend for your company to improve its competitiveness, position, and earnings?
- Identifying Key Success Factors (KSFs)—What are the KSFs of your company?
- See Figure 3.6. Who are the customers and what do they want?
- See Figure 3.6. How does the company survive competition?
- Has your company’s KSFs changed over time?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 7 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages..
- APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- Turnitin Originality Check.