Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Tuesday, December 8, 2020, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
Facility Manager Interview: Part I
The job of a sport facility manager is a busy one with many responsibilities. For this assignment, you will locate a sport facility manager for an interview. Examples of sports facilities in your area may include a college arena, high school gymnasium, YMCA, fitness center, or a parks and recreation facility. To set up the interview, you will need to call the facility and speak to the manager to schedule a time. Be sure to schedule the interview before the end of Unit II, as you will write about the interview in that unit.
Then, you will develop 10 questions to ask in the interview with your chosen sport facility manager. These questions should help you to determine the basic principles that are necessary for sports facility management. Next, you will write a two-page paper sharing information about the facility, the learning goals of the interview, and the 10 questions you have developed for the interview.
This assignment will be completed in two parts. The interview does not have to be conducted to complete Part I of this assignment. For this assignment (Part I), you will only locate the manager, determine what you want to learn from the interview, and write the questions. You will complete the interview before the end of Unit II and write about the results of the interview in Unit II.
Steps for completing the assignment are as follows:
- Use your textbook and the Internet to identify the needed competencies and basic principles for the job of sport facility manager.
- Choose a practicing sport facility manager to interview. Contact the facility manager to schedule a date and time to meet for your interview.
- The interview can be conducted in person, by phone, by email, or via Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, or another video chat service.
- Develop 10 questions to ask in an interview with a sport facility manager. Focus your questions to help you understand more about what the facility manager’s job is like (e.g., What do you spend most of your time doing?). When developing the questions, remember the purpose of the interview is to learn about principles related to sports facility management.
- Write the paper. Include in the content:
- information about the sport facility,
- what you hope to learn from the interview (learning goals), and
- the 10 questions you will ask the facility manager.
- Submit your paper according to the information provided below.
Paper requirements are as follows:
Write a minimum of two double-spaced pages (APA Format).
- Address the topic of the paper using critical thought. The required information listed above should clearly stand out and be unambiguous. Otherwise, it will be determined to be missing.
- Ensure that all parts of your paper are formatted according to the APA style as detailed in the approved APA manual.
- Include a title page that includes:
- title of paper,
- your name, and
- university name.
- Include an introductory section at the start of your paper.
- Include the following first-level headings:
- Description of the Sport Facility and its Manager
- Learning Goals
- Questions for an Interview with [Sport Facility Manager]
- References are not required for this assignment; however, include a reference page as the final page of your paper if references were used. Ensure that this page is completed and formatted according to the correct APA style.
- Avoid the serious consequence of plagiarism by using your own words, and include citations for sources you used.
- As with all discussion board responses and assignments, non-scholarly sources such as Wikipedia and About.com may not be cited in your work.
I am OK with the interview being conducted through skype, email, Facetime, Zoom, phone call etc. You don’t have to conduct it in person if that is not possible.
*It is OK if the person isn’t a sports facility manager professional.due to the time constraint in finding someone to interview. I am OK with you interviewing a parent coach or someone you know who is (or was in the past) involved in sports as an athlete, coach, or administrator at some level (recreational or professional). They could have been involved as a parent coach, local team coach, sports volunteer, or huge sports fan that follows sports in society, etc.
By the way, I several attachments below. The first attachment is a study guide. The next two attachments are Power Points going over Unit I Chapter 1 & Chapter 3 of this Unit. Lastly, read the “Reading Assignment” in the Study Guide to see how to write the interview/assignment. Be sure to use the resources below and the study guide. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.