1. (250 words)
Before an organization considers scaling, it should understand the organizational system performance and potential system bottlenecks. Web Page Test (https://webpagetest.org/) is a site evaluator that creates a detailed report. The report helps identify images that can be further compressed and the impact of the systems cache, as well as potential benefits of compressing text.
Use WebPagetest to evaluate two or more websites. In one page, discuss how the report’s findings align with your user experience.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. The Title and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirement. There should be at least one scholarly source listed on the reference page. Each reference cited in the text must appear in the reference list, and each entry in the reference list must be cited in text. APA requirements for this class include:
- A title page
- 12-point Time New Roman font
- Your paper should be typed and double-spaced with 1″ margins on all sides
- The first sentence of each paragraph should be indented one tab space
- All papers should contain the page number, flush right, in the header of every page. Use the automatic page-numbering function of your word-processing program to insert page numbers in the top right corner; do not type page numbers manually.
- APA 7th edition in-text citations
- Reference page
2. (250 words)
This week’s assigmnet is based on Chapter 6 & 7. Please complete the following assignment. You should have acquired the require text book for course.
Week 5 Assignment .pdf (Please Find attached Document)
3. (250 words)
Some partitional clustering algorithms that automatically determine the number of clusters claim that this is an advantage. Using your required textbook, Chapters 6 & 7 as a guide, discuss two (2) situations in which this is not the case.
PLEASE PROVIDE PAGE NUMBER from your textbook in your citation.