For this assignment, please complete the steps below.Select one of the following positions:
- childcare director,
- chief financial officer,
- project manager,
- fire chief,
- human resource director,
- program analyst,
- police chief,
- administrative assistant,
- classroom teacher,
- pharmacist, or
- environmental services worker.
Next, create a presentation to present to senior management on how you will source, recruit, and attract candidates for this position. In your presentation, you must include the following components:
- the name of your organization (be creative),
- the company mission or vision,
- a job posting (Note: this should be an original creation and should not be a job description.),
- the sourcing methods you will use (What role will this plan play in recruiting applicants? Why are your recruiter sources more effective than others?),
- at least three external recruiting methods used to recruit for this position,
- at least three internal recruiting methods used to recruit for this position,
- what makes your recruiting strategy effective,
- the EEOC requirements and best practices to be considered, and
- a catchy but realistic slogan to attract candidates.
Your presentation must be a minimum of ten slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. You must use your textbook and at least one other academic source. All information from the resources used must be cited and formatted in APA style.The use of speaker notes is required; you should use speaker notes to support the content of your slides and demonstrate your understanding of the material in the unit. In addition, you must use graphics that are appropriate, attractive, and support the content of your presentation.
Phillips, J. (2019). STRATEGIC STAFFING, fourth edition. [VitalSource Bookshelf]. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781948426404/