****ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THIS TEXTBOOK****
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE SENDING DIRECT MESSAGE**
Hitt, M. A., Ireland, R. D., & Hoskisson, R. E. (2013). Strategic management: Concepts and cases: Competiveness and globalization (10th ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
- Develop an 8–12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based upon assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8–12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- AT least THREE quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- References must be submitted on a Works Cited page using SWS format.
- Develop a corporate presentation based on a SWOT analysis, strategies for maximizing competitiveness and profitability, a communications plan, and an assessment of efforts related to ethics.