PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK
The purpose of this case study is to research and complete a thorough analysis of the Exclusionary Rule. Your paper will summarize the Exclusionary Rule and analyze the concepts below. Your paper should discuss the following questions:
1) What is the Exclusionary Rule? How was it created?
2) Why was it created?
3) What is the purpose of the Exclusionary Rule?
4) Why does it only apply to criminal cases and not to civil cases?
5) Is the Exclusionary Rule effective in achieving the stated reasons for its creation?
6) Are there better alternative ways to achieve that goal?
7) Does the rule deter law enforcement from conducting illegal searches and searches in violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Fourth Amendment?
8) What parameters and remedies are in place to prevent violation of the exclusionary rule?
9) What is qualified immunity, and how does it directly correlate with the exclusionary rule?
10) What impact did Mapp v. Ohio and the United States v. Leon have on the Exclusionary Rule?
Your paper should be a minimum of four pages, but no more than five, not counting title and reference pages. Make sure that you divide the paper using APA section headings and that you directly respond to each part of the question and are accurate and complete. At least one source used must come from an Library must be an academic peer review article. Use APA format for your paper, including all references and in-text citations.