Create a 7- to 9-slide presentation using the scenario from your Week 2 Individual assignment (this is total slides for everything in the submission (this includes your intro, content, summary, works cited (if any), etc) do not go over 9 total slides!!!!…Let me Repeat that, there should be no more than 9 Slides submitted. in which you include the following:
- Intro and summary slide are required….note the intro slide is not your title slide. The Intro slide tells me what the presentation will contain/the outline.
- List/Discuss/Apply three measurements you would use to measure performance for the project. NOTE: These are performance measure to be used as measurements during the project…not after the project has been delivered. There is no “book” answer for these, it is what you come up with as to how you would measure performance on your project. So an example would be something like using Earned Value Management to track cost, etc. Recommend you have a slide for each of the measurements so you can show enough details on the items.
- Determine appropriate financial compensation/rewards for the project team. As a hint, do not just tell me you would give a raise…that is not detailed enough….how much?
- Explain your rationale for selecting the financial compensation and rewards. Why was that selected over other options? Etc.
- Outline a human resource plan for the project in the scenario. Do not just show me a diagram of a HR Plan on the internet, this needs to be specific to your project and explained.
Include typed (not audio) speaker notes on each slide….speakers notes are also not a “note bubble”…use the MS Powerpoint speaker notes.
The presentation includes relevant media/visuals/pictures/etc that are consistent with the content. In other words do not just have words on the slides….make it look good. Also when you put words on slides use bullets; do not use sentences/paragraphs on a slide. Also even though you are using Notes Pages you have to have some content on the slides….for example in the past some students give me a silde with just the header “HR Plan” and a picture of an HR office….that is not a good slide since it does not show the audience any information….yes you will have detailed information when you speak to the slide but you have to show something of value on the slide itself.
I can’t emphasize enough here…the information must be detailed and specific to your project that you selected.