Paper on Software Engineering
To understand the impacts of IT Infrastructure or the emphasis of adept Security measures that leads to growth and sustainability of Information Technology industry.
Each student is expected to choose a relevant, current trend topic related to IT Infrastructure & Operations (For example: Growth trends in IT Infrastructure, Skills aiding IT Infrastructure development, etc.) or Importance of Security (For Example: Security measures for Internet of Things, Cloud Security, etc.) from a relevant web source (Gartner, Fortune Technology, Medium.com, etc.) or books and relevant academic journals can be considered as the source. Also you are expected to find information relevant to the chosen topic from two other sources.
Write a short report (not more than 2 pages) describing the chosen topic mentioning the relevant sources from which the information is summarized.
The report is expected to follow the format as given below.
- The report should contain four sections.
- First Section (Preamble) – A brief introduction to the identified topic and the importance of the specific topic in the Software Industry.
- Second Section (Project author View) – A complete discussion and analysis of the information stated by the author of the topic in your Preliminary Source.
- Third Section (Potential generalized View) – You are expected to refer the other two decided sources and bring out the argument either supporting or contrasting the information from preliminary source.
- Fourth Section (Position Your Viewpoint) – Having gained an understanding with respect to the topic, this sections expects you to pen down key points about the topic from your perspective on the impacts of the topic in the software industry.
- Each section expects to have minimum 90 words.
- Title each of your section accordingly.
- The points included in the report are expected to be technical and relevant to the chosen topic. Also, the links / names of the source are expected to be acknowledged in the appropriate sections.