- Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least (FOUR)current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
Authentic leadership focuses on leadership that is genuine and real. Whether something is genuine and real may likely be in the mind of the individual evaluating it or experiencing it.
- Examine the usefulness of authentic leadership in organizations by identifying research that supports or refutes authentic leadership as a determinant of organizational or individual success.
- Identify elements of authentic leadership. Describe the behavioral elements that one might objectively see in an authentic leader.
- Include the role of emotional intelligence in authentic leadership.
- Identify a nationally or internationally recognizable, currently living business figure who might be described as an authentic leader and justify your selection of that individual.
- Next, critically evaluate your authentic leadership skills in relation to the behavioral elements and emotional intelligence you identified as important. Identify any areas for personal growth as a result of this examination.
NOTE: the chapter has been attached to know the context or more information.