MGT/526: Managing In A Changing Environment week 5
- Use your selected company from Weeks 1-4 for this week’s assessment.
An organization’s demographics are an important factor to consider for its business strategies. Review the demographic and technological information about your company to complete the activity below. If the information is not public, base your decisions on a similar company and research.
This information will assist you with the Week 6 assignment.
Create a 350- to 525- word outline that conveys the information in the following format:
- What are the current workforce demographics? (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, etc. of the company’s employees)
- What was a recent company change?
- How did the company handle it?
- Was the change handled ethically? If not, how should they have handled it? If it was, what stands out as something to emulate in your future business endeavors?
- How does the company utilize technology in day-to-day business?
- What types of technology are used?
- How does a change of technology affect the organization?
- Cite and reference all sources.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines. Utilize the Center for Writing Excellence and the Reference and Citation Generator for assistance with APA style formatting.
Submit your assignment as a Word document.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance