Market Research II Essay
Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Friday, February 26, 2021, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
The purpose of this essay is for you to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the marketing research process. Having a clear understanding of the marketing research process can lead to more accurate results when presenting to your clients.
For this assignment, compose an essay that examines this topic. Your essay should contain a brief introductory and conclusion section. Your essay should also do the components below:
– Describe the basic types of research design.
– Explain the differences between quantitative and qualitative research.
– Elaborate on how the types of research design contribute to the marketing research process.
– Describe each step of the marketing research process, and provide examples on how each step helps the researcher find solutions to the marketing research problem.
– Discuss the activities and tasks performed by those in the marketing research industry.
You essay must be a minimum of two, double-spaced pages (APA Format). At least one academic reference is required. Any information used must be cited and referenced in accordance to APA guidelines, and your paper must be formatted in APA style to include a title and reference page.
By the way, I have a attachment below which is a study guide. And lastly, below are several CSU articles from the study guide for this assignment. Any additional information must be cited & referenced. You are welcome to using other educational sites as long it’s pertaining to the topic. Be sure to use the resources below & be sure utilize the “Required Unit Resources” from the study guide for further information on this assignment. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.