https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png 0 0 alex https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png alex2022-03-04 12:46:442022-03-04 12:46:44Intro to Computers Paper
Intro to Computers Paper
- Assignment Topic: MS Office Integration.
- To make this assignment as simple as possible, all you must do is to write about the use of the computer applications we are studying this month in real-world settings. For instance, you can write about how you use or plan to use these applications at home or workplace, or about somebody that you know or a business that uses these programs. Please try to keep it as simple as possible, just follow the instructions in the assignment’s page of the web class and you will do great!
- As we cover the syllabus each week, you will be gaining new knowledge and understanding about these concepts and how these programs can be combined and ‘integrated’ to solve our business needs. Please read Chapter 22 in your book “Integrating Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint” to learn more about this topic and have a better idea about what to look for in your research to write about.
- General Guidelines:
- You must use APA writing style guidelines to write your paper.
- After conducting your research, write to present your findings and in a very simple way or tell how these applications affect your work, position, and/or field of expertise to make you more productive in the office activities you are or will be performing soon or even here at Everglades University while attending your classes.
- In this class ONLY, I want you to keep your research very simple/basic.
- I need you to focus on the APA writing style format of your assignment and learning the correct use of MS Word controls and features to write a paper that conforms with APA writing style guidelines format, this way you will be ready for the rest of your classes and will be using MS Word the correct way for that.
- Assignment MUST be submitted as a Word document. (.docx or .doc)
- Contains at least four pages:
- Page one: Title (AKA for many students as Cover Page).
- Page two: Abstract (Remember NOT to indent the abstract section).
- Page three: Body (At least two short paragraphs of any length that will allow you to insert the required in-text citations).
- Last Page: References (At least 3 different that must come from the source list you created in the Insert Citation Source list).
- Font type: Times New Roman.
- Font size: 12 points for everything in your document.
- Font color: Black.
- Alignment: Left align.
- Line Spacing: Double space.
- Paragraph Spacing: None after each paragraph.
- Quote from the article(s) when appropriate and use at least three proper Word generated in-text citations in the paper’s Body conforming to APA writing style guidelines.
- References must be MS Word generated from using the source list created to insert the required citations.
- Must include page numbers in all pages, right aligned.
- No spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Paper Body must use a header (AKA as title of the page).
- Please, DO NOT convert citations or references to static text, the placeholders need to be active to be reviewed, thank you!
- If you see the Originality Report Overall Match from SafeAssign is 30% or more, please review your paper and correct what you need. This mark must be 30% or lower.