Health Information Systems and Digital Health in KSA
Telehealth in KSA
Evaluate the potential uses of Telehealth in Saudi Arabia that would support expanding patient access to medical care by researching a minimum of four peer-reviewed articles on this topic and then create a brochure or infographic using appropriate templates available online. Discuss how information technology innovations can benefit the Saudi population. What barriers or challenges prevent the adoption of these technologies and what would you recommend to remove those barriers or challenges. Demonstrate how this recommendation will increase patient access to care and support the achievement of Saudi Vision 2030.
Elements to be explained:
- Telehealth expanding access to medical care
- Information technology innovations benefits
- Barriers and challenges to adoption
- Recommendations to remove barriers and challenges
- Achieving Saudi Vision 2030
- Conclusion summary
Create a brochure or infographic using appropriate templates available online that the Ministry of Health could use to support Saudi healthcare organizations in their adoption of Telehealth to provide greater access to healthcare services for their patients.
Your brochure or infographic should include the following:
- Provide four or more references to support your statements.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly, peer-reviewed articles in the footnote margin at the bottom of the brochure or infographic. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these sources and should be your primary resource for conducting research.
- Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Review this video for an overview of how to create infographics:
How to Create and Animate Infographics in PowerPoint (Part 1)
Reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.