https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png 0 0 alex https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png alex2022-03-04 13:10:492022-03-04 13:10:49Final Project Part 3
Final Project Part 3
Final Project, Part 3: Paper.
This part of the final project is the paper that presents your description and analysis of your selected works.
In a 750-1200 word essay:
- Explain the subject you chose and why it’s worth exploring in the Humanities
- Describe each of your selected examples, including 1) information about its creator; 2) its historical or cultural context (how it fits into a historical period’s or a specific culture’s attitudes, events etc. Think about what else was going on in the culture and history when the piece was created); and 3) link to the example or an embedded image with a citation in the paper where you write about each example.
- Use at least one specific interpretative tool, concept or method from the course to explain each of your selected examples. You should use a different tool, concept or method for each example, so you should use at least three different tools in your paper.
- Assess the effectiveness or impact of each representation. In other words, how well did the representation present the subject? How effective was it? What impact did this representation have? What specific elements of the representation lead you to your conclusions?
- Provide a correctly formatted paper, complete and proper citations for any references you consult, using MLA format
Documentation Style: The paper is to be formatted and documented in the MLA format. For general assistance, see the links below to the UMGC Library.
- MLA Citation: http://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/mla_tutorial.cfm
- MLA Citation Examples: http://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/mla_examples.cfm
STOP: Before you hand in your assignment, make sure to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I included a paragraph that provides one to two logical, concrete, well-stated reasons that this subject is worth exploring within the Humanities?
- Have I included least two to three sentences for each example that clearly and concretely provide information about its creator, cultural/historical context, and where I found it-an image or link?
- Have I included at least one to three sentences that explains and applies a specific interpretative tool, concept or method that is from the course’s Learning Resources each example?
- Have I included at least one to three sentences that contains an assessment of the effectiveness of each example in representing the chosen subject?
- Have I provided a list of resources and do all of my citations conform to MLA 8th edition guidelines?
- Have I proofread this assignment for grammatical, structural, and spelling errors?