Identify an organization for which you would like to write a marketing plan. This can be an existing organization or a business that you would like to start. You will be using the same organization for analysis throughout the course, including the Final Project, so make sure you select an organization with plenty of information available.
Submit the first section of the Final Marketing Plan, Situational Analysis (Section II A-C of the Marketing Plan Outline). The Situational Analysis should explain the Background, Market Needs, and the Market sections from the Marketing Plan Outline.
- Background on Organization
- Market Needs
- The Market
- Market Demographics
- Market Trends
- Market Growth
The Final Marketing Plan Section II: Situational Analysis paper:
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.