Ethical and Curriculum (Due 24 hours)
1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethical
Based on “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality” and the required topic study materials (File ethical)
1. What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with?
a. How is this related to the intrinsic human value and dignity?
2. Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus?
a. What from the case study specifically leads you to believe that they hold the theory you selected? -Write in the first person
3. How does the theory determine or influence each of their recommendations for action?
4. What theory do you agree with? Why? -Write in the first person
a. How would that theory determine or influence the recommendation for action?
Part 2: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Explain how the QSEN model contributes to safe, quality patient-centered care.
2. What types of QSEN activities are employed in your simulation outcome measurement assessment?
3. How are you focusing on QSEN in your SIM scenario? (Check below)
Unplanned endotracheal tube dislodgement in the ICU in a respiratory failure patient
With the massive surge of patients requiring intubation and mechanical ventilation that is occurring with this COVID-19 pandemic, statistically we should also expect an increase in number of incidents of UE. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC, 2020), 60%–75% of COVID-19 patients admitted to the ICU present with ARDS or respiratory failure, and it is likely that these patients required intubation, so, is important to prepare bedside nurses for airway emergencies.
CDC. (2020). Characteristics of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients Discharged and Experiencing Same-Hospital Readmission – United States, March–August 2020. Retrieved January 25, 2021, from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6945e2.
Part 3: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Describe simulation design and teaching methods that are innovative and student-centered.
2. How can student-centered learning promote critical thinking and reasoning skills?
Part 4: Curriculum Design and Simulation
1. Think back to your undergraduate education.
a. How was simulation used in your education? What practices were effective, and what practices were not?
2. How will you incorporate effective practices into your teaching?
a. How will you promote engagement and synthesis of the information?
3. How will you provide a safe environment for both students and patients?