I have attached documents needed to do this correctly
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to revise the introduction and literature review of your academic argumentative research paper, which you created a draft of in Unit IV.
Description: In this assignment, you will revise the introduction and literature review that you wrote for the Unit IV assignment. Revisions must be substantive and should be made in accordance with the professor’s instructions. The following parts of the assignment must be revised:
- Introduction (9-12 well-developed sentences/approximately 350 words): For more details about what is expected for each of the following sentences, please see “Lesson 4: The Introduction.” You may also want to review the “Example Introduction and Literature Review (with comments).” The following components must be included in the introduction (in the following order).
- Sentence 1: Introduce the general topic
- Sentence 2: Pro side (general)
- Sentence 3: Con side (general)
- Sentence 4: Narrow the scope (1)
- Sentence 5: Examples of the narrowed topic
- Sentence 6: Narrow the scope (2)
- Sentence 7: Specific controversy
- Sentence 8: Pro side (specific)
- Sentence 9: Con side (specific)
- Sentence 10: The thesis
- Literature Review (800-900 words): For details about the structure of the literature review, you will want to review “Lesson 3: The Literature Review: The Process.” You may also want to review the “Example Introduction and Literature Review (with comments).” The link is below.
- Literature review preface: This paragraph acts as a guide to what the reader can expect in the literature review.
- Literature review body: This section includes three to four body paragraphs that discuss the history, terminology, and both sides of the controversy (pro and con).
- Literature review conclusion: The conclusion signals that the literature review is ending, but it also acts as a kind of preface for the body of the paper by restating the thesis statement and establishing your argument once again.
- Demonstrate the avoidance of plagiarism through proper use of APA citations and references for all paraphrased and quoted material.
- Implement techniques of editing and revising.