(1) Create a PowerPoint presentation where you identify and discuss your current total rewards package.
(2) Select an organization or entity you are interested in working. Identify and discuss the total rewards package offered.
(3) Compare the two packages, evaluating the pros and cons of each organization’s total rewards package and opportunity
(4) In closing, make the determination as to which organization you would choose and why.
The purpose of the assignment is that often times, when people are looking for a new job; they are often enticed by the direct compensation, i.e. the wages, not really giving any thought to the benefits before making their decisions. In addition, it is common for employees to be unaware of the benefits that are available to them as well as to access them. Besides becoming familiar with the benefits offered to employees by yours and other organizations, you be able to evaluate the total compensation being offered by organizations for the purpose of job offers and benchmarking to help your organization remain competitive.
A few things to remember:
- You should be able to address the topic effectively using 10 slides
- Do not forget to use bullet points or short sentences on your slides and expand on your note pages, or you can add audio.
- Graphics should be complementary to the narrative and not overwhelming or distracting from the content.