- Meiner, S. E., & Yeager, J. J. (2019).
Supplemental Materials & Resources
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- Wolf, L. A., Perhats, C., Delao, A. M., Altair, M., Moon, M. D., Clark, P. R. & Zavotsky, K. E. (2016). “It’s a burden to carry.” Describing moral distress in emergency nursing. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 41(1) 37-46.
- Johnstone, M. J. (2011). Nursing ethics and informed consent. Australian Nursing Journal, 19(5), 29-30.
- Moral Distress, Moral Courage (Links to an external site.)
Savel, R. H. & Munro, C. L. (2015). Moral distress, moral courage. American Journal of Critical Care, 24(4), 276-278. doi: 10.4037/ajcc2015738 at http://ajcc.aacnjournals.org/content/24/4/276.full.pdf+html
- Describe major changes that occurs on the neurological system associated to age. Include changes on central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
- Define delirium and dementia, specified similarities and differences and describe causes for each one.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.