You are working as the software tester for a large travel company. Your company is planning to launch a new Web site that allows users to book their travel online. Please follow the steps below to set up the application on your computer:
- Step 1: Click here to download the WebTours 1.0 .zip file.
- Step 2: Go to the C: drive, and unzip the file.
- Step 3: Click here to download the strawberry-perl-18.104.22.168 MSI file, and install it on your computer.
- Step 4: Click on the Web Tours folder, and click StartServer file (near the bottom of the folder). Please do not close this file while the test is running.
- Step 5: Click here and follow the steps.
You need to perform the following tasks as part of your assignment:
- Click here to open the Tutorial Scripts.zip file.
- Create at least 4 test specifications.
- Each test specification section should have at least 3 test cases.
- Each test case should contain the following:
- Test Steps
- Expected Results
- Actual Results
- Execute each of the test cases, and update the Actual Results column
- Create a test script execution report for your leadership team. Click here for a sample report.
Please submit your assignment.
Helping Testers. (n.d.). Test scenario case status.