1. Crime victimization often results in serious mental and emotional consequences. What are some examples of such mental and emotional consequences faced by victims? Cite source
2. Evaluate the development of the victims’ rights movement, its effectiveness, and the ways it has helped victims seek justice. Cite source
3. In the article on page 36, “Predicting Recidivism Among Juvenile Delinquents: Comparison of Risk Factors for Male and Female Offenders”, summarize the findings in 3-4 paragraphs. https://www.academia.edu/
4. Research and review a mentoring program in your area or state. Do you believe these types of programs are effective? Why or Why not?
5. National Center for Juvenile Justice. (n.d.). Estimated number of juvenile arrests, 2016. Retrieved from https://www.ojjdp.gov/