Each field or industry will have its own aspects and skills that will define an expert in the field. For this assignment, you should:
- Find a source (journal article, book, web blog, etc.) that addresses the specific skills and characteristics needed to be an expert and successful in that field. Briefly (one paragraph) identify the main findings from this source, specifically the characteristics needed.
- Identify the experience and expertise you have that allow you to meet each suggested characteristic needed. Frame your response as you would in an interview if you were seeking to frame yourself as an expert.
- Your assignment should be approximately500 words in length (typically, two double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page, and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- Please use at least one appropriate scholarly reference for the basis of your paper, formatted in the most current APA format.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through in D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.