https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png 0 0 alex https://qualityessaysshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/qes-300x60.png alex2022-03-04 13:06:312022-03-04 13:06:316616: Assessment 3
- Prepare a job description, 4–6 interview questions, and a 2–3-page narrative overview.
Note: Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Communities and organizations are in need of care coordination experts who can lead interprofessional team efforts across a region and for multiple populations. Organizations and communities need to be able to define and assess the best fit for these highly important roles. An expert who is capable of this type of role should have comprehensive knowledge related to the scope and standard of practice for care coordination and how they are applied in practical ways to achieve best practice outcomes for care coordination. Having a toolkit as a guide can help organizations to understand and achieve the selection of the best candidate for this type of critical position.
- Toggle DrawerQuestions to Consider
- Toggle DrawerResources
- Assessment InstructionsNote: Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
For this assessment, you will create a toolkit that includes a brief job description, interview questions, and a narrative overview in the form of a scholarly document.
Review the Resources for this assessment and conduct your own library research to develop and support your ideas.
Note: Remember that you can submit all, or a portion of, your draft care plan to Smarthinking for feedback, before you submit the final version for this assessment. However, be mindful of the turnaround time of 24–48 hours for receiving feedback, if you plan on using this free service.
Prepare a job description, 4–6 interview questions, and a 2–3- page narrative overview.
Use APA format. Create headings based on the scoring guide criteria. Your faculty may provide a template.
Cite 5–7 sources of credible, scholarly, or professional evidence to support your claims and solutions.
Your community is in need of a new care coordination role to assist with care in an organization or on larger scope in the region. For this assessment, you, as a care coordination leader, design the role of a care coordinator by creating a job description and describing the attributes that you are looking for in a candidate to fill this position.
Following these instructions will help ensure you meet the scoring guide criteria:
- Describe the care coordinator role need specific to your chosen community or region. This description should include the attributes you deem essential to the role, related to standards of practice.
- Provide 4–6 interview questions that demonstrate the qualities of an effective, ethical, and culturally aware nurse leader. Think about the standards of practice for care coordination and transition management, leading the interprofessional team in collaborative change, and the candidate’s ability to be a visionary for change in the organization or community.
- Analyze the ideal candidate’s knowledge related to legal and ethical considerations, stakeholder and interprofessional teams, cultural competence, and data use to improve care coordination in a 2–3-page narrative. In other words, explain what knowledge and skills a care coordinator should demonstrate for this role. such as knowledge of legal and ethical considerations as well as stakeholder and interprofessional team collaboration, being culturally competent, and knowing how to assess and use data to enhance care.
- The result will be a toolkit to assist the interview team in understanding how to choose the best candidate.
Scoring Guide Criteria
Your assessment should meet the following scoring guide criteria:
- Create a job description and interview questions for a care coordination leadership position.
- Analyze the candidate’s knowledge related to ethical guidelines and practices to improve care coordination.
- Analyze the candidate’s knowledge of laws and policies within care coordination.
- Analyzes the candidate’s knowledge related to stakeholder and interprofessional teams to implement care coordination.
- Analyze the candidate’s knowledge related to data outcomes use to enhance care.
- Communicate effectively in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable professional and scholarly standards.
- Additional Requirements
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should demonstrate current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Include 5–7 resources, appropriately cited throughout your paper and in your reference list.
- Length: 2–3 pages, typed and double-spaced, not including the title page and reference list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.