** Microsoft Project is required for completing this assessment** will provide software**
Complete the following to develop your project schedule and analysis:
- Identify activities that must be performed to produce the project deliverables using the WBS from Assessment 2.
- Enter your identified tasks into Microsoft Project.
- Estimate the task durations and enter the durations and dependencies into Microsoft Project.
- Review the Gantt Chart in Microsoft Project and adjust as needed.
- Use the MS Project function to perform a critical path analysis of the project schedule.
- Use the MS Project function to establish a baseline path.
- Update the Project Schedule Plan / Critical Path Analysis – MS Project Schedule section of the Project Management Plan Template.
- Develop a summary evaluation of the critical path analysis and include it in the Project Schedule Plan / Critical Path Analysis – Critical Path Analysis Summary section of the Project Management Plan Template.
Note: Microsoft Project is provided free of charge for your use in this assessment. See the instructions in the Resources.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Complete assessments in a detailed, comprehensive, and error-free manner.
- Project schedule in Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Plan Template with the completed Project Time Management Plan – Project Schedule Plan / Critical Path Analysis sections.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.